DIVISION C (OPEN)
Judge: Celia Keenan
Jane Roake Cup (Most points in Division C)
Horsell Village Show Diploma
(Best individual exhibit in Division C)
Prize Money: 1st £5, 2nd £3 and 3rd £1
The spacing for each exhibit is shown as: w = width d = depth h = height
Tables to be staged against the marquee wall; exhibits to be viewed from three sides but judged from the front. Table drapes – white banqueting roll.
Table height 74cm approx.
Open staging (classes 32-34) w = 60cm, d = 60cm, h = unlimited
THEME – Red, White and Blue
32. Novices only: Let's Get Fruity. Alternatively, novices may choose any one of the titles from Classes 33 – 34 if they prefer. Their entry should still be displayed in Class 32, with a small card alongside showing the chosen title.
33. Lavender's Blue Dilly, Dilly. FPM
34. Snow White. NPM
1. An exhibit is plant material with or without accessories, contained within the space specified.
2. A novice is a person who has not won a First Prize for Floral Art at Horsell Village Show.
3. Exhibition background and drapes may be used, but must be free standing.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. Judge’s decision is to be final.
6. FPM – Fresh Plant Material (living plants or material cut from living plants).
NPM – Natural Plant Material (may include fresh, dried, garden, wild or made up plant material, flowers, foliage, fruit, vegetables and seaweed).