Judges: To be nominated by the Committee
Children may enter any class intended for their age group or older, they are not restricted to only entering the classes in this Division but may also enter any Open Division. All points awarded to a child in an individual class in any Division, count in establishing the overall winner of each age/school year group. Points for group entries do not count. The child awarded the most points in the show will be awarded The Horsell Residents’ Cup. Because space is limited all entries must fit on an A4 size sheet of paper. Please do not write your name on the front side of your entry.
Children Aged 4 and under - the winner receives a special award
78. Colour in the Olympic-themed picture (download not yet available)
79. Create a collage of a house
80. Fancy dress a soft toy (inspired by the Olympics)
Children in Reception, Years 1 and 2 – the winner receives the Halstead Cup
82. A miniature garden
83. Fancy dress a soft toy (inspired by the Olympics)
Children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 – the winner receives the Frank Bridger Cup
84. Four fairy cakes made by you, on a plate
85. Poem 'Winning Gold'
86. Most items you can get into a matchbox
For any child under 15 on the day of the show – Entries in this section may be from individuals or groups. Please indicate if the entry is from a group of children (eg. family members or a school class)
87. Snapchat selfie
88. Six brownies, on a plate
89. Painted/decorated pre-made ceramic item
90. A pot or tray of mustard and cress that you have grown
91. Design the front cover for next year’s show schedule. The winning design will be retained by the show committee for use next year. Do not write your name on your design.
92. The heaviest vegetable. (There will be a £5 prize for this class if your vegetable is heavier than the winner of Class 14)
93. Largest sunflower head (There will be a £5 prize for this class if your sunflower head is bigger than the winner of Class 32)